Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Place to shop!!

Unregistered Unregistered

Default Great Place to shop!!

I enjoyed shopping at Night Bazzar. Even though the price is quite high, I enjoyed bargaining. Not much crowded as I thought!

Lightbulb Walk Street, Chiang Mai

When I come to Chiang Mai I like to shopping at walk street. This is place will open on Sunday about 3.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m., you wil amazing with local product, folk and Lanna culturl.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 02-10-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Unregistered Unregistered

Default Walk Street

Can you please let me know when is "Walk Street"? I would like to purchase some local hand made stuff. it sounds great. I will go to Chiangmai during this Christmas!

Thanks!

Default Walk Street, Chiang Mai

Walk Street at Chiang mai will open night Sunday at Thapae Gate area.

Thank nice post.

The Night Bazaar is located in the heart of the city, on the Chan Klan road, between Tha Pae and Sri Donchai roads. There you will get handicrafts and portrait paintings. Here you can get many type of useful things including toys, electronics and clothes. It is very famous for tourism. The Bazaar is not own by a single group. There are now many owners available with their businesses.

Night Bazaar is also my favorite place for the shopping when i was go to the tour of Thailand i mostly shopping to this bazaar all the things of this bazaar is good and price is also much comfortable for the tourist...
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I also had great experience of shopping in Night Bazaar. I have been there few months ago after my new york to toronto tour with my wife. She has great interest in shopping from different places around the world. It is a famous market in Bangkok's Chatuchak District. A lot of visitors visit this place to see the beautiful handicrafts of this region.

I have no experience about shopping in Night Bazaar, But My friend had great experience for shopping there. I will take a chance to go there. Hope so it will be nice experience for me.

My aunt is shopping lover. When she visited every destination She must shop there. She visited Chiang Mai and told that Night Bazaar is the best place for shopping. All the things you can purchase there according to your choices. I also visit this place for shopping when I visit Chaing Mai in the future. I am sure if you go there for shopping you really like it.

Thread Information