Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: summer sights of Thailand

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    385

    Default summer sights of Thailand

    Phi Phi Islands
    Patong
    Ko Lipe
    Khao Yai National Park
    Karon Beach
    Grand Palace
    These are so great summer sights of Thailand where you can enjoy most amazing things with your family or mates. i love to share these all with the hope that these will prove useful.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-04-2018 at 10:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Thailand is a beautiful place for visiting. When i visited the Thailand i stayed there three weeks in a hotel and explore the different places of Thailand. There are many cultural and historical places. I tell you about some famous places of Thailand .The Grand Palace, Phi Phi Islands, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Arun Ratchavararam and Pa Tong

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    5

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    42

    Default

    I would like to thank you for the shared stuff and for the recommendations about visiting Thailand. Everyone shared massive stuff and the list of attractions is amazing and it definitely makes me want to go there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    514

    Default

    A nice conversation is running here about the Thailand places which I like. I am keen to know about the Ko Lipe from all of you. Because is that place where I had never gone and had no idea about this. I wanna get information about this place because next time, I will add this sight to my cart.



    Do you wanna enjoy coach trips from san francisco?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    145

    Default

    I read your discussion and also add my experience. Last year, I visited Thailand with friends, and we explored some places that included Herry's mention in his/her post. This was a memorable tour for us. Kao Yay National Park and Karon Beach did not visit because we returned for some reason without completing the planned things added to our schedule. When I visit this place, I will search for these places and hope it will be memorable and I will have a lovely experience. By the way, what would you like to say about your planning for the Halloween festival and where you want to enjoy this day?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. This Summer go Thailand
    By Arjeet in forum Thailand Travel Advices
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 04:20 AM
  2. Summer trip or holidays destination
    By Arjeet in forum Thailand Travel Advices
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 06:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •