Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuk Tuk experince

Really nice to heard that you are also suggested your aunt to enjoy this riding during her journey. This riding is play an important role to makes Thailand journey interesting. I am sure when your aunt takes this riding she must enjoy there and like it.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-05-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1 View Post
    Yeah, you are right. I am going to share with you some images which I have taken there during my tour.

I had so much fun at my Tours departing from san francisco.
    OMG, I have never taken this ride in my life and believe me this is quite new thing for me for enjoyement. I am balnlk about this and would like to know fom you Jenson any ticket I should take for this ride or any other rules I should obey? If you have an idea about this so must share with me.

Well, its means you have never enjoyed its riding and now yo0u have idea little bit about it so now I would love to say taht must visit when you will in Thailand try it and have fun there. It will be better thing which your trip joyful here and remarkable too. Its not depend on tickets its locally use it...

Akira! I would like to say that if you have never tried to enjoy this ride then you should take this ride when you will explore Thailand again. There are no specific tickets for this ride. It is locally use. Everyone enjoy this ride there.

What say about Brooklyn to boston tour.

Thread Information