Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About something of Baku

Here, I like to say that I have recently come back after making a visit at Heydar Aliyev Center. I really like this place and have there a good time with my few friends and so sure about that it will be really good for all travelers to go there for enjoy the beauty of this place.

Yeah, I am going to agree with you here that because its a really nice destiantion for a travelling point of view in Baku. I hope so you will good time spend there and after coming back share with all of us your views about your travelling experience of Heydar Aliyev Center. I want to wishing to that Have a good time in Baku...

Harry! In your post, you have come back from Heydar Aliyev Center tour. This place is a new place name for me. So share some nice information about this place and also share some images of this place of you have captured there.

Going to take a niagara falls tours from nyc.
    Last edited by Jason1; 06-08-2016 at 04:37 AM.

Jason1! I would like to say that you will read all previous posts from this thread. I wish you will go there and like to read all past informative ;posts about Heydar Aliyev Center attraction. I like to say that you will graet time spend there and enjoy like me. now I am enjoying my Washington DC to east coast bus tour package with my two friends.

Here I really like to sure with you some images of Heydar Aliyev Center.

Wow, you have shared fabulous and wonderful images of this place. All of these images attract the attention. These images appeals me lots. Because these images show the nature beauty views. I will go there in future. By the way, what is your next plan?

Thread Information