Thread: Best hotel nearby Suvarnabhumi International Airport

Default Best hotel nearby Suvarnabhumi International Airport

I am going to Bangkok next month. My flight will land at Suvarnbhumi International Airport. I need some advice about where to book my room as I am going to stay there for a week or so. Budget is not the issue for me.

I think Vismaya Suvarnabhumi is the best hotel for you.Its located nearby Suvarnabhumi International Airport.Only five minutes to drive to this hotel from Airport.Its very luxurious and service is also good.I hope its a better option for you to stay near to Airport.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Yes, Arjeet is right "Vismaya Suvarnabhumi" is a best place to stay near Suvarnabhumi International Airport. It offers free shuttle services to Paseo Community Mall, Mega Bangna and Central Bangna. It has outdoor pool and fitness equipments such as a running/walking machine and exercise bikes.

I have visited Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Vismaya Suvarnabhumi is really best hotel. there are nice food services in that hotel.

picnic spots delhi | day picnic in gurgaon

gopkrtindd, you have experience of any other best and famous hotels of this region? I want to know about some best accommodation places because I have a plan to go there again.

I have never visited Vismaya Suvarnabhumi hotel. But according to your comments I think this hotel is awesome. If I visit this place again, then I must stay in this hotel. I want to know some information about Pairs because my brother is wants to visit this city. If anyone has some information about this then share with me.

I visited last year in Paris. First of all, I like your brother choice because this is a fabulous destination for visiting the point of view. I stayed in its 5-star hotel which is near to Paris highway. There are many accommodations, but I chose this hotel. Parios has many attractions and I share some names of its attraction which I visited there. The Palais Garnier, Le Marais, The Place des Vosges, The Canal Saint-Martin, The Eiffel Tower. I hope he will like theses places in his tour.

Thread Information