Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About Thailand

Well glad to know that your father is recently back from Thailand w tour. That is really very cool and so sure during this they have a nice time. anyhow buddy would you like to share which attractions he had explored there? I will wait for your reply.

Here I like to share with all of you the names of attractions that My father had explored there.
    Grand Palace
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Golden Buddha
    Wat Rong Khun
    Doi Suthep–Pui National Park

Well glad to know that buddy you have shared such a nice names of attractions with all of us. That is really very cool and I know that after reading them every one wants to be there. Anyway buddy which attraction you will like to visit there first?

Akira! really good to see that you are like my shared names of attractions I really like this and like to make a visit first at Grand Palace
    and Wat Phra Kaew and so sure about that but will be really good for me to be there and so sure that it will have there a good time.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-26-2016 at 08:32 AM.

Gald to knwo that buddy you liked my plan and wish me too. I am so sure this will be a nice tour for me like mine all.
    Anyway dude what is your next pan would you like to share with all of us?

Glad to know that buddy you have shared such a good experience with all of us. I wants to know from you something about your tour which you have mentioned in your post. I hope you ill like to share with all of us.I will wait for your reply too.
    South rim Tour of Grand canyon was cool.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-09-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Hery! In your post, you said that you have taken a Thailand tour with you brother. According to your post, you experience was nice in this distention. I a want to knwo about those attraction names which are your favorite in this destination.

Jason 1! I have taken this tour with my father, not with my brother, well I will going to share the names of places that I have explored there which are Grand Palace Wat Phra Kaew, Golden Buddha,Wat Rong Khunand Doi Suthep–Pui National Park, is top of the list. We have there a good time and have come back with many pleasant memories.

Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is sound really cool. But I feel bad to tell you that I have never explored this park in my life. You have explored this park. I hope so you captured the images of this fall in your cammera. Would you like to shear some images of this fall with all the members.

Guys here I am going to share some images of Doi Suthep–Pui National Park from my aunt collection guys.

I hope guys you will like them.

Thread Information