Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Million Lotuses Wedding Festival

I ma going to agree with all of you. The culture of Tai is totally different and unique from the other countries. I have attended one marriage ceremony in this region of my friend. I really like the culture of this region and decided to celebrate my sister marriage ceremony in this region.

Going to take a year & years tour.

Last edited by Jason1; 12-07-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gopkrtindd View Post
    What a nice seen this is ? Beautiful.
    I completely agree with you and will like to advise my close friend visit Thailand and arrange marriage festival there.

Arjeet! That's great you have enjoyed wedding ceremony in Thailand and enjoyed Tai culture there. Like you I have also attained one wedding ceremony in this country of my one friend and also enjoyed this country culture which is awesome. In, fact when I share this wedding ceremony detail with my girlfriend then she said that we also arrange our wedding ceremony in this country.

It's something really great thing that you have really like the great things which are in it. I just really sure about that to be around the place like that would be really fabulous always to have more and more fun with it. well, does anyone like to share some images regarding this?

I have been went in Thailand this summer, beautiful place.

Six months ago I went on vacation with my family to Thailand. There we met a local family and became friends. After a week of our holiday together, they invited us to their son's wedding. It was a great party. We enjoyed the culture and traditions of these people. When we returned from our vacation, we heard some thrilling news. My wife's brother invited us to a corporate party at his company and asked me for advice. He had been appointed the organizer of the upcoming party and wanted to develop something out of the ordinary. Then I offered him https://brightvisionevents.co.uk, where they show the organization of corporate events and more.
    Last edited by Alipiama; 09-27-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Thread Information