Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ko Tarutao

Hery! I have explored Ko Tarutao island one time in my life with my uncle and cousins before my bus tour deals from philly. My experience was awesome there because I have enjoyed many things there. Which made our tour remarkable for all. I suggest you should explore this island one time. If you never explored this island in your life.

Well, you have explored the destination of Tarutao island, so now I would like to share with you that here I have share some images of Tarutao island, hope so you will like it

Last edited by tomammi; 08-04-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Honestly speaking guys, I was blank about this place and have no idea about this too. After watching these calling views would like to make a move in my free time. Hope so I wil enjoy some good time in the lap of nature.

I heard from my aunt in last few days ago that she has a plan to go Thailand this spot for enjoying her holidays with her some in laws members. I hope so they will enjoy visiting and its Alluring views of beauty. I will try to suggest some names of more islands of thailand which are able for enjoying the best days there.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-17-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Glad to know that your aunt is going to make a move around this place in upcoming days. I am so sure she will had a geat time while his vsis and comeback with lots of smile. Anyway, buddy, I wanna know from which islands and attractions of Thailand you have a plan to share with her?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-17-2016 at 07:32 AM.

tomammi! You have shared beautiful and cool images of Tarutao Island. I have also captured lots of images of this beautiful island in my camera. I am going to share with you some those images of this island.

Thread Information