Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About Thailand

Default About Thailand

Thailand is very popular country for tourism special in summer season. Thailand is a wondrous kingdom, featuring Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife, and spectacular islands. Thailand have all major attraction which a visitor want on his vacation. Along with a fascinating history and a unique culture that includes delectable Thai food and massage. Thailand give a plasure time and fantastic weather to their visitor. Thailand features a modern capital city. Bangkok,Nonthaburi City,Pak Kret,Hat Yai, Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen and Pattaya are most visited cityies of Thailand. Thailand offering a healthy Island vacation and many water sport on their beach. Visitor can enjoy surfing on wives, snorkeling in deep water and boating in open water. There friendly people who epitomize Thailand’s “land of smiles” reputation. If you plan your summer vacation then i will suggest you go Thailand for better travel experience.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Yes, Thailand is a perfect region to visit in summer. I always love to visit this country in summer. It is a famous destination to visit in summer due to its beautiful islands and beaches. Especially its Pattaya region is very famous all over the world for its natural beauty.

I agree with you, for summers it's one of the best place to visit, it has beaches and island even you can visit their cultural places very well here.

I visited in Thailand in summer. I like this destination for my summer holidays want to spend my every year summer holidays there. I see its many interesting points like Wat Ratchanatdara, Wat Phra Singh, Karon Beach, Dusit Zoo, Wat Chiang Man and few others.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-16-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Here all of you members shared really nice and good information about Thailand. I have get many useful information from there which proves good for me. I have visit Thailand once in my life till yet and have great experience there with my family.

Glad to know that buddy you have liked our shared information and that is useful for you too like all other visitors. Anyway dude I wants to know corning glass tour. Actually my father have a plan to take this tour. He need suggestions about it's attractions. have you any idea about that?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-09-2016 at 09:39 AM.

I have no idea about this tour, This tour is new for me I have never taken this first in my life and have no idea about this. If I will get some information about this through my friends I will share with you with the hope that this will prove helpful for you.

I like to share with ll of you guys "I have visited many times in my life Thailand and had great fun there with my family and many times with my friend.s it has many attractions and beautiful accommodations. so now I want to know that whats your favourite island in Thailand?

No doubt Thailand is lush with lots of attractions including islands too. I have visited it's many island but Ko Samui is my always favorite place there. I always love to visit this place again and again in my life. Have you ever visited this place in your life?

Here I like to share with all of you that my father has recently back after taking a tour to Thailand with her friends. He is very happy for after taking this tour. He also suggest me to take a visit at there and now I am thinking about to makes a visit at there.

Thread Information