Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand, buses

Default Thailand, buses

If you are visiting Thailand with friends or office colleagues and want to move one city to an other city you can book bus for your travel.
    Most of the personage buses in Kingdom of Thailand ar pass personal operators and also the quality of service will vary quite markedly. Some firms like Nakhon Chai Air, The Transport Company and inexperienced public-service corporation have excellent reputations and that i have used their personage bus services myself on completely different occasions and been happy with their service. These forms of buses pass well-thought-of firms ar employed by native Thai individuals in addition as expats and intelligent travelers.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-16-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

That's really good facility for the visitors. Good buss is very important for that visitors who come here from other country. they need facility.
    thanks
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-06-2016 at 10:42 AM.

You have a number of options to travel around including buses which are fast while trains are slower. You can have minibuses, ferries and share-taxis to access islands and travel around Thailand.

thailand is a very good palceto be visited .. a peacefull place with lot of places .. and i thas many transportation option ..
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-26-2015 at 08:50 AM.

You are right! Thailand is a very good place to visit .. a peaceful place with lot of places .. and it has many transportation option .. but i have never take a chance to go with buses, but i will try to take a chance go with bus.

Thanks for good information about booking car, bus for journey one place to other place in thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 05-06-2016 at 10:42 AM.

Well good to see all of you have shared here good information about this topic which ids good. I am also like to to travel Thailand and so sure that this will prove full of fun for me, Well what the transport way is best for traveling??

gopkrtindd! n I am going to agree with you on these words like ( Thanks for the good information about booking car, bus for journey one place to another place in Thailand.) I also say like these word for this post, it's a really useful information for travelling lovers of Thailand.

Arjeet! You haves shared a really informative post. After reading your this post, I have got nice information about Thailand buses. when I will explore thisdestaintion in future then this infomation prove useful for me. Good effort buddy. Keep it up.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-01-2016 at 11:12 AM.

I am going to share share with you now I want to talk about the Nakhon Chai Air. I have no idea about this but my younger bro wants to know some thing about it. I hope all of you like to share with me some information with all of us. Then I w ill like to share with my brother about Nakhon Chai Air.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-01-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Thread Information