Thread: Just returned from bangkok

Default Just returned from bangkok

I've just returned from Bangkok, having flown on the new EVA air Premium Laurel service from Heathrow. Absolutely superb product and great value.

A hot tip for anyone visiting Bangkok, give the Sirocco restaurant a try. Amazing views from the 60th floor over Bangkok.

Quote Originally Posted by destinology
    I've just returned from Bangkok, having flown on the new EVA air Premium Laurel service from Heathrow. Absolutely superb product and great value.

A hot tip for anyone visiting Bangkok, give the Sirocco restaurant a try. Amazing views from the 60th floor over Bangkok.
    I'm booked to fly premium laurel in December but i went online and prebooked my seats and now according to another review on a different site i've booked the worst seats they have!! Instead of booking in the biggest premium laurel section right at the front i'm in the smaller 3 rows of 2 2 2 section behind the galley kitchen area and according to the review i read it is claustraphobic and the galley kitchen also serves the elite section so the trolleys are up and down it all the time. Please let me know what you thought?

Quote Originally Posted by deebee
    I'm booked to fly premium laurel in December but i went online and prebooked my seats and now according to another review on a different site i've booked the worst seats they have!! Instead of booking in the biggest premium laurel section right at the front i'm in the smaller 3 rows of 2 2 2 section behind the galley kitchen area and according to the review i read it is claustraphobic and the galley kitchen also serves the elite section so the trolleys are up and down it all the time. Please let me know what you thought?
    Sorry i also forgot to ask about the restaurant! i cant believe you went there as i have been emailing them (but so far no reply!) to ask if they accept children (aged 10 & 13 so not mad noisy ones!! well they can be but then so can i sometimes!!!!)anyway do you think it would be suitable for a family the pictures on the website look amazing with the spaceage blue bar and the fantastic views!

Sirocco is a nice hotel. It has the most beautiful scenes. The beaches are the finest views to see.

Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. It is the most populous city in this country and known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. It has fantastic attractions for the visitors. I used to visit it just 5 months ago my uncle. I think Top Tourist Attractions in Bangkok are:
    Wat Arun
    Bangkok Klongs
    CentralWorld
    Golden Buddha
    Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

If you really interested to learn Thai then its not a big task know. You can get many online source for learning.
    Thai lounge is not compulsory for visiting Thailand their several peoples are know English very well. You can communicate them in English.
    The Wat Phra Kaew is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. I read a great history of Wat Phra Kaew,Buddhist temple.
    If you want collect more deteil about Wat Phra then visit this Wikipedia's link.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Phra_Kaew link.
    ali

Aliraza852! Your post is really nice for me because I collect the same information about Wat Arun. Now I have some information when I read your post. I have to go there in next week for having fun there. I hope I will enjoy there a lot with my friends. I am a travelling lover and I visited many cities of Thailand, but I like most of this place in my whole tour. Thanks for sharing informative post.

Thread Information