Thread: Local Bus Transport in Bangkok

Default Local Bus Transport in Bangkok

If your are in Bangkok and want to travel local then bus is the main travel vehicles. Buses are always safe and low cost to other travel transport. Buses in Bangkok provide an incredibly cheap way to travel from one side of the city to another. It's also a great way to see the real Bangkok you don't often see if you're traveling by other means of transportation. I had a great bus travel experience in USA. I booked online bus tickets from indianapolis to new york and it was very easy to manual booking.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

You are right Arjeet, bus is one of the best and cheapest way of transportation throughout the Thailand. I always love to travel in different regions of the world. I think it is one of the best and easy ways to explore the beauty of any region.

Both of you guys are right, bus is one of the best and cheapest way of transportation throughout the Thailand. Me and my uncle once traveled by the bus and it was good experience for both of us. I will love to take a tour again through the bus if i get a chance.

Casper! Yes, you are right. I agreed with your words for bus tours. Now I am enjoying in my bus from nyc to niagara falls canada. I like to say for bus tours are really good for travelling point of view. When I try first-time bus tour in my life I was feared for this but after this experience, I want to every tour from bus in my life.

Thread Information