Thread: Enjoy a Full Board, Private Pool Villa Holiday in Off The Beaten Path Thailand

Default Enjoy a Full Board, Private Pool Villa Holiday in Off The Beaten Path Thailand

Come and discover true Thai hospitality, zingy Thai food and a truly unique and authentic countryside setting at Gecko Villa and Green Gecko. These private pool villas offer full board vacations among working rice paddies in rural Udon Thani province in northeast Thailand.
    Our family lives in a village close by and looks forward to welcoming you to the regin and ensuring that you get the very most from your vacation, whether you plan to just relax by the tranquil pool or to get out and about to discover wonders such as the Red Lotus Sea, the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Ban Chiang, the monkeys that roam Kumphawapee, or bustling local markets and more. Come and join us at work in the rice paddies and get to know the locals far from the madding crowds - a unique holiday experience awaits you here!
    Thailand_Agri_Tour_GreenGecko.jpgGecko-vill-lotus.jpgGreenGecko.jpg
    Unusual, fully catered private pool villa holidays among the rice paddies of north east Thailand at Gecko Villa and Green Gecko.

Pictures are really nice and good I hope real location will also good. How much thy charge for one day ?
    I have a plan to celebrate my friend birth day in pool villa where we enjoy and getting fun.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

According to my aunt, pool villa is a really good for celebrating any party. I would like top suggest you must go there and enjoy celebrate your's friend birthday. I want to visit there soon and enjoy my holidays there.

There are nice pictures of agricultural in Thialand showing on the the site.

picnic spots near delhi
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 06-21-2016 at 05:39 AM.

I like to say that now I want to know some names of its accommodation. because my younger bro have a plan to go with his friend for having fun on the destiantion of pool villa. I like to say that He wants to information about it from me but I have no idea. Can anyone like to share with mere about that...
    I am busy in my busch tours

Really good to see that all of you have shared here truly nice and good information about pool villa . I really like this and like to make a move at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun.
    new york to philadelphia tours God for having fun.

Thread Information