Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phuket town at night

Default Phuket town at night

Phuket town at night..
    เยาราช 1.jpg

Have you ever felt that things are changing fastlythrough time passing? Sometimes it seems so fast that we could notice its change but definitely each old placecould tell its own passing history and memoire of itsincidence.Yaowarat Road, unlike China Town Bangkok, is an old road alongside with the old Phuket town for over a century ago. This road isignificantly showing traces of old Phuket stories through their charming Sino-Portuguese style architecture which was combination of European classic and Chinese-Thai art; identifying artistic unique of old Phuket lifestyle.

เยาราช.jpg

Phuket now becomes a popular destination for both Thais and foreigners to visit. Yaowarat Road is located at the middle of town where will be reached easily and conveniently by all directions. With its unique and chaming atmosphere it’s no surprise if there will become focused and interested in opening pub & restaurants along the road. When the sunset falls, the road will be covered colorfully and lively by attractive lights and old fashioned decors.

It presently turns to be a popular hang-out place for young people who love easy listening and indy music style. Singers/musicians of restaurants in this area are pretty cool and so good in creating enjoyment atmosphere and entertaining customers; therefore they are deem an important part in bringing success and good marketing.
    Friday and Saturday are particular nights where you may observe and meet lot of boys neatly in clothing and girls with beautiful make-up crowded all over in the neighbor of charming old architecture which enhances its atmosphere more attractive and fascinating for visitors.

Story by Sudteeruk Photo by Morgan

After watching these scenes a strong will is arising in my mind to go to Phuket. On my next journey I will be there. I want to see night scenes of Phuket live. Things are getting itchy to me, I can't wait longer.

Great, this making me eager to visit Phuket soon

Phuket have an other lifestyle at the night. For numerous the sun, the sunny shore and celebrating goes as an inseparable unit. Phuket's notoriety as a celebrating hotspot is generally merited with a global swarm of revelers . A Go-Go Bars, ladyboys cabaret shows, discos and clubs, live bands and international DJs are waiting for you.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 12-20-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

I never visited these places before. After reading your posts it seems very cheap places . But I want to get sufficient and complete information about the Thailand resort and beaches.
    Last edited by Casper; 09-07-2015 at 05:00 AM.

Casper, through reading your post I came to know that you want to know about Thailand beaches and resorts. Here I'm going to share some names of its beaches like
    Ko Samui,
    Pattaya
    Ko Pha Ngan
    Krabi and
    Ko Lipe
    I hope you will like my shared information and have there nice time.

You shared cool Thailand beaches names. Here I an going to those beaches names which I had visited in Thailand.
    Railay Beach
    Khao Lak
    Kantiang Beach
    Phi Phi Don
    My experience was great on these beaches.

‎Asia! your sharing names are really nice, I like it. I visited once in my life Kantiang Beach. This beach is really beautiful destination for travelling lover. I want to visit again there for having fun. There are many restaurants and resorts which are neat and clean easily available there. Now I share an image of its natural beauty.

zinbads123! I really like your shared massive informatiuon about Phuket town at night. I really like this and like to make a vist at there after my busch gardens tours and so sure about that this will be really good for me to try anything like this.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-20-2016 at 09:45 AM.

In this thread shared really nice information about Phuket town. I have seen the shared images of this town which are really nice. I also say that I have got really nice sort of stuff about this town through your post. By the way, in future, anyone make a plan to explore this place?

Thread Information