Just want to know information regarding my 2yr old daughter, she went today to Thailand and will be staying for 4months as we are trying to get her thai sister over to live with us in the UK. What is the situation we face as she only has a uk passport, would it be better to get a tourist visa in Udon thani,a thai passport for her to give her dual nationality or because we have a return ticket proving she will come back on the 22nd june be enough(i know she will be an overstayer)Any advice or help would be appreciated