Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting to Bangkok downtown from Suvarnabhumi airport by train

I had heard about Suvarnabhumi airport but I have much information about this. that's really good information by you.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-20-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Really good to see that all of you have shared here truly nice and good information about Getting to Bangkok downtown from Suvarnabhumi airport by train. I really like this and so sure about that it will prove really good and informative for all the Thailand travellers.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-20-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Yeah herry buddy you are absolutely right he had shared such a niece information with all of us about Getting to Bangkok downtown from Suvarnabhumi airport by train. No doubt this is very useful for all visitors. So dude good going and keep sharing with all.

AKira! really good to see that like me you have inspired me about the shared information here. now I want to know from you buddy that you have ever been to Thailand by train if yes then must share your views about this with me here.

OH!!!! very sad to telling you that buddy, I have never visited Thailand by train. I have no experience this kind of anything, UI have much heard about this like this is an awesome thing and visitors love to tr this and this like others. Hope so I will get a chance to travel through this.

Like Akria, I have also no idea and information about the Thailand traveling by train. Because I have never visited this destination by train in my whole life. But in next days, my one friend planning to explore this destination by train with his friends. So if he shares any kind of information about this traveling then I must share with you.

Thread Information