Hi !!!
I have new located..there is Phu Hin Rong Kla
Phu Hin Rong Kla has national park the in Nakhonthai district, Phitsanulok that is my home. Today I want to tell you about Phu Hin Rong Kla for 2 parts, History traveling place and nature traveling place.
Do you understand the meaning of “pink area”? The area are full blood from the war between Thai government and communist which in used the democracy in government, in these war, Thai government and communist loss soldier and civil so, it has history traveling place such as
1) “War museum in communist” there is detail and history for the wared about communist, there are center for tourist before they go every place. 2) water wheel are idea from Chulalongkorn University’s student make for pound rice in village. In the next times,there are National park because now it’s still good environment. The effect from the war is caused “Pha choo thong” are cliff for communist raise up a red flag when they won for war but now it has good located when you see below area there all Nakhonthai area.
In February there have “white rose” which is very beautiful However it is extinct but when you want to go this national park ,their way are hard because it has many curves and steep road.
Phu Hin Rong Kla there is interesting place for me. You can learn about history and you can entertain from natural in the same time ; moreover ,it has many travel sides. Accordingly, if you like and love natural, Phu Hin Rong Kla is one choice for you.

In my opinion when I get a both learn about history and travel in wonderful place in the same time it is excellent feeling for me. Do you agree with me? If your home has the traveling place, Can you suggest that traveling place for me please?