Thread: Best Places In Thailand To Swing A Hammock

Default Best Places In Thailand To Swing A Hammock

When it comes to beaches, Thailand offers some of the best, not only in Asia, but around the world, book your ticket now on VIA.ID. Some call it unfair – how can one country manage to snag so many wonderful beaches? – others call it a beach-bum's paradise. What Thailand has to offer with its beaches is out of ordinary. These are not your typical stretches of sand or clear waters, these are impossibly beautiful powder-soft dunes and emerald waters that will shock and awe.

Phuket Beaches
    Phuket is the country's largest island and situated in it is the country's largest and the most popular international getaway – the Patong Beach. It offers anything from soft-white coastline to vibrant nightlife so there's something for just about anyone.

Much of the island's charm comes from the vast ocean that faces the beach. Added with the two rocky points that break the monotony of long stretches of beach, Patong offers places that many find exotic and appealing. Other wonderful beaches in the island are Nai Ham for the well-heeled, Nai Thon for people who are looking for peace and quiet, and Mai Khao for people who need an escape for solitude.

Outside the main attraction of Phuket – its beaches – the island also has a lot to offer to everyone. From fantastic scenery of the Phang Nga Bay to the ancient town of Old Phuket and the entertaining performers of the Phuket Fantasea.

Ko Chang
    Ko Chang is Thailand's second largest island after Phuket. It offers a diversity of places to go, from white beaches to protected rocky bays and thick forests. Much of the island has received developments lately although the aptly named 'Lonely beach' still remains relatively untouched. It is the ideal place for some solo skin dipping.

Phi Phi Islands
    The post-card perfect imagery of the Phi Phi island is remarkable. It is, in simplest term, a tourist mecca where the film, 'The Beach' was filmed. As a testament for its beauty, one million tourists from the world over flock to the Phi Phi islands. The Phi Phi Don, the larger island is renowned for its clearness of water. But the smaller island, the Phi Phi Lay is sensational in its own rights.

Railey Beach in Krabi
    For rock jocks, Railey is a paradise. With its limestone formations that jut from the landscape, this small beach generally draws the rock-climbing crowd.

Hua Hin Beach in Hua Hin
    Hua Hin Beach has the family package vibe to it. It is perfect for families with small children because of the flat stretches of beach. Although it is not necessarily the perfect beach for swimming.

Samui Island
    Has perhaps the most expensive beaches in all of Thailand. Samui used to be the perfect island for backpackers. However, with the recent developments, it has become the go-to place for the well-heeled.

Because of its small size, the Island doesn’t offer as much activities as its larger counterparts. The main things that invite tourists to flock here are the sea, the sun and the sand, and of course, the Grandfather and Grandmother Stones.

Wow well done buddy you have shared such a nice names of attractions with all of us of Thailand. I always love to visit this kind of places. unfortunately buddy Hua Hin Beach in Hua Hin is new for me. Would you like to share something about that place in detail with all of us?

Have a plan to take 2 day tour from boston.

Hua Hin is a really nice destination for travelling lovers in Thailand. Many travelling lovers to go there for having fun and enjoying holidays. I have also visited there and had great fun with my family. so Its Hua Hin Beach is commonly known as best holidays lovers. I will go there again in my life after finishing my nyc to bar harbor bus tour

Hua Hin is a new lace for me, I have never been there in my life till yet but want to be there after completing my niagara falls tour from dc and so sure about that this will prove nice exprience for me.

Harry! I like to share with you its a Town in Thailand which are famous for tourist point of view. I hope so many travelling lover more then like to go there because its a really beautiful and I want to suggest all of the travelling lovers to go there for having fun like me and other members. Hua Hin is a beautiful destination for enjoying holidays.

Hua Hin is a such a fabulous destination for all kinds of visitors. This place is rushed with lots of attractions harry I would like to suggest you buddy if you have a plan to visit Thailand so don't forget to visit Hua Hin. I am so sure this place will increase your amaze of this tour.

I want to make a visit to Samui Island in my next week holiday and very happy for that because I a, going to make a visit at their first time in my life and so sure about that it will be really good for me to try anything like this for sure.

Good to see you that buddy you are going to visit Samui Island is a nice place for having fun. So dude ago ahead with out any hesitation and come back with smiles. One more hing buddy don't forget to visit it's nearest attractions too.

Akira! really good to see your appreciation about this plan. I really like this and so sure about that it will be a nice kind of place for me for exploring. Well, I want to know from you any activities names that I will be able to there. Have you any idea about this??

Thread Information