PDA

View Full Version : visot to thailands

Herry
05-26-2016, 03:54 AM
Here I like to share with all of you I recently come back after taking a tour Thailand with my father. After come back from there I can say that This tour has proved really good for me and OI have there a memorable time, So I like to suggest every traveller to must visit Thailand once in life.

Akira
05-26-2016, 06:04 AM
Visit to Thailand always superb for me and my friends too. I have been there many time in my life and have a great experience there always. I am crazy for this and would lie to be there again and again. Anyhow dude would you like to she some images which you have captured there?

Jason1
06-20-2016, 04:53 AM
Herry! I am glad to hear that you have come back from your Thailand tour. Your post shows that you have come back with really nice and exciting memories. Would you like to share some attractions names of this destination which you have explored there.

I am taking a washington dc tour from nyc (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-philadelphia-shenandoah-valley-washington-dc-tour.html).

gopkrtindd
06-21-2016, 05:45 AM
I have visited Thailand three time and every times, it's very interesting for me.

Herry
06-25-2016, 07:52 AM
Why not Jason! I am going to share with you the names of attractions that I have explored there with my father.
Grand Palace
Wat Phra Kaew
Wat Arun
Jim Thompson House
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
Golden Buddha
Wat Rong Khun
Khao Yai National Park
Walking Street, Pattaya