PDA

View Full Version : Top Tourists attractions in Thailand

Jason1
05-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Going to share with you some top tourists attractions of Thailand.
Ao Nang
Mu Ko Ang Thong
Ko Lipe
Ayuthaya Historical Park
Grand Palace

Herry
06-24-2016, 07:14 AM
Jason1!Really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good information about Tourists attractions in Thailand. I really like this and so sure about that it will prove really useful for all the travellers who want to explore the beauty of Thailand.

Jason1
07-23-2016, 09:49 AM
Herry! I feel pleasure, if my shared these attractions names prove useful for other travelers. I am happy to come to know that you like my shared attrarctions names. By the way, buddy, have you ever explored these attractions in your life?

Any idea about chicago to niagara falls vacation package (http://www.goldenbustours.com/6-day-chicago-to-niagara-falls-new-york-dc-baltimore-philadelphia-detroit-tour.html)?

Herry
07-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Jason1! Ao Nang and Mu Ko Ang Thong both are new places for me. I have never been at there during my Thailand tour. I can say that these are missed by me but I would love to explore these again and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Jason1
10-21-2016, 06:00 AM
It is not a big deal if you have missed these places and can't explore there. In future, you could explore these places anytime. By the way, Mu Ko Ang Thong is a Marine park in Thailand. This park covers the 42 islands. I am sure when you explore these places personally you must like it.