PDA

View Full Version : Thailand tour

Jason1
05-11-2016, 05:11 AM
My family is planning to take a tour in Thailand after boston to niagara tour (http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-boston-charlton-to-niagara-falls-1000-islands-adventure-tour.html). All of them really excited about this tour. Because my family really like Thailand destination. So tell me that this place is best for taking a Thailand tour or not? I am waiting for your cool replies.

Akira
05-11-2016, 07:03 AM
I would like to say that buddy your family have taken god decision dude.I am quite sure that will be a nice tour for all of them. I would like to suggest that they can explore an other places in his free time. What say buddy? I mean o say that hey should try something cool and new.

Have a plan to take edison nj to niagara falls bus tour package (https://www.topbustours.com/niagara-falls-bus-tours-vacation-packages/).

Herry
05-13-2016, 06:08 AM
Jason! good to see that you will have going to take thailand tour which is goods. I like this and like to said that you will make a visit at thailand with out any hasitation because this counrtry is really beautifiul and able to explore. I am so sure that this will be a nice kind of exprience for you.

Jason1
06-08-2016, 04:47 AM
Yeah, I must try there to do something new and cool. Because I fell happy to doing anything new. Would you like to suggest me which types of things I will do there for having fan and those things prove my this tour remarkable.

tomammi
06-08-2016, 07:10 AM
I like to share with you some attractions names which you will explore here and things to go like
Temple of the Reclining Buddha
BTS Skytrain
Lanta Animal Welfare
Wat Chedi Luang
Sanctuary of Truth
I hope these are all really nice for you..

Jason1
06-20-2016, 04:37 AM
Tomammi! It is my goodness. You have shared really nice attractions names of Thailand. which I will explore there with my family. I have added all of these attractions names in my bucket list. I am sure I will enjoy there with my family.

Herry
07-25-2016, 07:28 AM
tomammi! buddy really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good names of attractions of Thailand. I really like these and have explored all of them during my recent tour to Thailand with my father, and so sure about that it will also really good and nice for you to try out Thailand.

Jason1
10-21-2017, 02:56 PM
Herry! Good to know that you have visited all of these attractions personally on your recent tour. I am keen to know your experience regarding this tour and also want to know about your best attarction anme. If you have enjoyed photpograpy furing your jounrey then also share soime images here of those attractions which you ahve visted there.