PDA

View Full Version : How to plan trip for thailand

impressiveholiday
03-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Thailand is famous tourist place and better know for greeny and culture. Thailand is also popular for thai recipes and thai massage. I am from India, It is also famous for world heritage TajMahal. I would like to invite people for same day agra tour by train. I am sure you feel good. So Have you any idea how to plan trip for thailand?

gopkrtindd
03-17-2016, 08:42 AM
Thailand is really good places to visits. In Coming Season, I have plan to visits Thailand country.

Herry
06-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Really good to see that all of you have shared here truly nice and good information about Thailansd. I really like this and like to say that I recently come back after making a visit at there and so sure it will be really good and nice for me to try out this place again in my life for having fun.

Akira
06-09-2016, 07:09 AM
Well buddy no doubt he had shared sucgh a useful information and link with all of us. Anyhow buddy I want to know from you have you personally visited Thailand in your life??? If yes then share your experience with all of us.

Herry
06-18-2016, 05:22 AM
I have explored the Thailand last one month ago with my6 father and brother. We have there a long and good stay and explored the many beautiful attractions of Thailand. I really like to make a move at the again in my life for having great fun at there.