PDA

View Full Version : FIVB Beach Volleyball Swatch World Tour 2014

discoverythailandadmin
09-23-2014, 04:32 AM

The world - class beach volleyball competition is one of the largest in Asia with participants from all over the world. This event is part of theFIVB Beach Volleyball SWATCH World Tour that accumulates points for the world ranking. It is also an event for the selection of Olympic players. It is also the tournament, which more than 70 world's best women beach volleyball players from over 30 countries including the current world championships and reigning Olympic champions participated. In addition, there are supporting amateur tournaments at both international and local level as well as sponsor village featuring an expensive range of sale outlets and fun activities.

Contact Details:
TAT Call Center 1672

TAT Phuket Office
Tel. +66 7621 1036 , +66 7621 2213

rohitrgddf
05-06-2015, 07:34 AM
There are nice details about FIVB Beach Volleyball Swatch World Tour. Good information.

Herry
07-13-2016, 05:26 AM
Really good to see the massive information about FIVB Beach Volleyball Swatch World Tour. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Jason1
12-07-2016, 08:46 AM
I have no idea about the FIVB Beach Volleyball Swatch World Tour because it is a new tour name for me. I wanna to know about this tour in detail. If anyone come to know about this tour then shared that detial here. I will see you relies after my new years tours (https://www.goldenbustours.com/countdown-tours-new-year/).

Herry
01-31-2017, 09:58 AM
Jason! real;y great to see your reply here. I just love to share here the stuff about it after come back g from my NY tours that I will go to take with my family. I m really sure that you would really love to read my travel story so much here for me reply I would love to share with you after come back.