PDA

View Full Version : Magha Puja day in Bangkok

Arjeet
03-06-2014, 06:15 AM
If you are in Thailand so don't miss this event. It's a great event of Thailand where you find many cultures activity of Thai peoples.
Magha Puja: Magha Puja is an important day in Buddha's life and the second important Buddhist holiday after the celebrations of the birth and death of Buddha. This event will start Sunday 16 march 2014. If you want explore real cultures time of Thailand.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvzlWed0GWYOkfrU5enNErKKwhlK48F 1SyZ9lyy-uFdvFpBLjr

LANFORD
10-17-2014, 05:02 AM
Last year I have been on Bangkok trip and I enjoy this celebration with my friends. It is very important day for the followers of Buddhism. During this event people visit temples to perform meritorious acts. This event was first time held by King Rama IV in 1851.

gopkrtindd
04-14-2015, 06:38 AM
I have heard about this celebration in Bangkok. Next year, I will visit this country to see the celebration.

Casper
09-04-2015, 05:26 AM
I visited the Thailand before one years ago, But never heard about this event through any person. Have heard now through this above post. After reading the post it sounds very cool and nice event. I will again visit Thailand and this time I hope i will attend the event that you mentioned in your post.