PDA

View Full Version : Phuket town at night

zinbads123
10-23-2012, 03:21 AM
Phuket town at night..

Have you ever felt that things are changing fastlythrough time passing? Sometimes it seems so fast that we could notice its change but definitely each old placecould tell its own passing history and memoire of itsincidence.Yaowarat Road, unlike China Town Bangkok (http://thailandtraveldiary.com/thai-and-chinese-temples-in-chinatown-bangkok/), is an old road alongside with the old Phuket town for over a century ago. This road isignificantly showing traces of old Phuket stories through their charming Sino-Portuguese style architecture which was combination of European classic and Chinese-Thai art; identifying artistic unique of old Phuket lifestyle.

Phuket (http://thailandstayandtravel.com/best-beaches-in-phuket/) now becomes a popular destination for both Thais and foreigners to visit. Yaowarat Road is located at the middle of town where will be reached easily and conveniently by all directions. With its unique and chaming atmosphere it’s no surprise if there will become focused and interested in opening pub & restaurants along the road. When the sunset falls, the road will be covered colorfully and lively by attractive lights and old fashioned decors.

It presently turns to be a popular hang-out place for young people who love easy listening and indy music style. Singers/musicians of restaurants in this area are pretty cool and so good in creating enjoyment atmosphere and entertaining customers; therefore they are deem an important part in bringing success and good marketing.
Friday and Saturday are particular nights where you may observe and meet lot of boys neatly in clothing and girls with beautiful make-up crowded all over in the neighbor of charming old architecture which enhances its atmosphere more attractive and fascinating for visitors.

Story by Sudteeruk Photo by Morgan

tizalee
09-16-2013, 09:21 AM
After watching these scenes a strong will is arising in my mind to go to Phuket. On my next journey I will be there. I want to see night scenes of Phuket live. Things are getting itchy to me, I can't wait longer.

dianap
11-26-2013, 08:13 AM
Great, this making me eager to visit Phuket soon

Arjeet
12-19-2013, 06:28 AM
Phuket have an other lifestyle at the night. For numerous the sun, the sunny shore and celebrating goes as an inseparable unit. Phuket's notoriety as a celebrating hotspot is generally merited with a global swarm of revelers . A Go-Go Bars, ladyboys cabaret shows, discos and clubs, live bands and international DJs are waiting for you.

Casper
09-07-2015, 04:57 AM
I never visited these places before. After reading your posts it seems very cheap places . But I want to get sufficient and complete information about the Thailand resort and beaches.

ameelia
09-21-2015, 09:23 AM
Casper, through reading your post I came to know that you want to know about Thailand beaches and resorts. Here I'm going to share some names of its beaches like
Ko Samui,
Pattaya
Ko Pha Ngan
Krabi and
Ko Lipe
I hope you will like my shared information and have there nice time.

‎Asia
11-19-2015, 06:20 AM
You shared cool Thailand beaches names. Here I an going to those beaches names which I had visited in Thailand.
Railay Beach
Khao Lak
Kantiang Beach
Phi Phi Don
My experience was great on these beaches.

tomammi
01-04-2016, 05:57 AM
‎Asia! your sharing names are really nice, I like it. I visited once in my life Kantiang Beach. This beach is really beautiful destination for travelling lover. I want to visit again there for having fun. There are many restaurants and resorts which are neat and clean easily available there. Now I share an image of its natural beauty.
http://cdn.thebeachfrontclub.com/media/upload/thumbnails/Thailand_Koh_Lanta_Kan_Tiang_Bay_Kantiang_Bay_View _Resort_View_Beach_resize_1_489ff5f37461650b3efcde 2217c25763_600x400.jpg?

Herry
05-21-2016, 04:15 AM
zinbads123! I really like your shared massive informatiuon about Phuket town at night. I really like this and like to make a vist at there after my busch gardens tours and so sure about that this will be really good for me to try anything like this.

Jason1
07-05-2016, 04:01 AM
In this thread shared really nice information about Phuket town. I have seen the shared images of this town which are really nice. I also say that I have got really nice sort of stuff about this town through your post. By the way, in future, anyone make a plan to explore this place?

tomammi
07-25-2016, 07:20 AM
My younger bro want to go for enjoying the best time to the destination of thailand is Kantiang Beach. IP hope so he will best time to spend there and enjoy lovely holidays with his friends. I hope so about it. so now I want to say taht Best of luck for the trip with friends Kantiang Beach. Whats your personal experince of Kantiang Beach?

Jason1
07-26-2016, 04:43 AM
I have never visited Kantiang Beach personally. But my aunt had explored this beach with her hubby few times ago. She had spent great time there and enjoy there lots of fun. So I am sure your brother also enjoy there which my sister had.

Akira
07-28-2016, 05:42 AM
Wow, lovely guys, all of you had shared such a nice information with all of us. I like this and would like to say that guy keep sharing with all. Anyhow guys would you like t share some calling views of Kantiang Beach of with all??

Jason1
09-29-2016, 07:59 AM
Let me share with you some images of Kantiang Beach. which my brother had shared with me last night.
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/07/74/c5/b5/kantiang-view-resort.jpg
http://kohlantaphotos.amazinglanta.com/KantianBayKohLanta/Kantian-Bay/i-8jVcJqb/0/690x690/Kantiang-bay-22-M.jpg
I hope so you like it.

Herry
10-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Jason! Really good to see that you have shared here really calling views of Kantiang Beach. I really like the beauty of Kantiang Beach and would really love to spend some time at there with my fiance and realy hope that this will prove really great and superb for spending some time together around nature.
I have recently come back from myniagara trips (http://www.goldenbustours.com/niagara-falls-bus-tour-packages/) .

Jason1
11-29-2016, 09:13 AM
Herry! In your pos, you said that you will explore this beach with your fiance then I suggest you will stay in NOON Sunset Viewpoint Restaurant during your journey and arrange one dinner light for her in this hotel. Because this hotel is best for dinner. I am sure through this your fiance will feel nice and happy.