PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Hotel suppliers in Bangkok, Pattaya

onlinetravelvietnam
10-06-2011, 03:39 AM
Hi,
We are Vietnam local tour operator, offering outbound tour to Bangkok, Pattaya for Vietnamese travelers.
We are seeking for the co-operation with hotel suppliers in these destinations.
Tks

ShiricaArmitage
05-24-2013, 06:13 AM
For art supplies there is also a great shop on Rama 1 road near MBK...just past National Stadium. It is also a school book distributer so any school books or supplies, including art supplies can be found there.

Arjeet
04-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Dude you are tour operator and you find the supplier for the hotel you just contact to the management of the hotel and i think you find the supplier after contact to the hotel owners...

tomammi
01-26-2016, 08:20 AM
Wow, Get Bus Ticket is a really nice site for travelling lovers. According to my aunt because she is a travelling lover and she suggested me in last week to take a tour through this bus tour. So after reading your post i have a plan to take a tour in next month.

Herry
06-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Well, in this matter I like to say best of luck buddy and hope so that you will get soon your required location.

tomammi
06-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Pattaya has mnay attractions but now I want to share with you I like to share with you some information or thing that now my younger bro have a plan to go there for having fun and enjoying some day with his friends. I wish he will good time in Thailand. so now I want to know that Whats your personal experience of Pattaya? Can you like to share with me here...

Akira
06-09-2016, 06:58 AM
Arjeet buddy I would like to say that you have shared such a useful information with him. i am so sure if he will follow this will get something useful from there. I would like to suggest you dude keep sharing with all in future too.