PDA

View Full Version : budget

HoboKelly2007
09-19-2007, 03:20 PM
We're heading to Banqkok at the end of October with our two kids. Any suggestions on budget, family-friendly accomodation in this very expensive city? We don't want to blow our meager budget!
if anyone can send me info at HoboKelly2007@wikichat.com I'd really appreciate.

Rampboy
04-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Thailand is a viable option for budget travel, with food, accommodations and local travel all very cheap by western standards. By eating in local street cafes and staying in a no-frills guesthouse, you can pay the equivalent of a burger and a few beers in the U.S. for an entire day's accommodations, food and entertainment in Thailand. If you're looking to go on a tour that will show you the sights, expect to pay more than that, although bare bones tours are still quite reasonable.

Poster Printing (http://www.easysignsinc.com/printing-of-posters.html)

markcooper006
05-25-2012, 09:43 AM
approx 2000 baht is required for accommodation per day. around 2500 baht along with food. rest depends on how your spend and here you are headed. on an average add approx 4000 baht per day for all including food, lodging , transport and fun.

tomammi
08-27-2016, 04:57 AM
markcooper006! well, you have shared such a great information which gives me a batter option for having fun and enjoying travel in thailand once again. I have a plan while my tour packages from new york to niagara falls (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-falls-and-corning-glass-bus-tour.html). I am sure that now when this budgeted scheme will be bes and apply able for my friends. good sharing by you here.

Herry
09-06-2016, 06:23 AM
Here I am going to share with all of you some more afaoradablor a nd agood options which are besdt for having a comfertable stay with falmily.
Chatrium Residence Riverside Bangkok
Rikka Inn
Hotel ibis Bangkok Riverside
Hotel ibis Bangkok Sathorn
Samran Place
Bangkok City Suite Hotel
HQ hostel Bangkok

Jason1
08-29-2023, 08:15 AM
I appreciate all the members for sharing informative stuff here about Bangkok and its hotels. I am keen to know about Hotel ibis Bangkok Sathorn. Herry, can you share some informative stuff regarding this hotel with me?

Eliza
09-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Thailand is a great destination for budget travelers. You can save money by eating street food, staying in hostels or guest houses, taking public transport, and avoiding peak season. Some of the best places to visit in Thailand are Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pai, Krabi, and Koh Tao. If anyone is interested in going there, I can share more tips as this is one of the favorite places, i love to explore on a budget. I don't like wasting a single penny during my travels. It's my passion to do it in a budgeted way. What about you? What are your travel hacks to save money?