PDA

View Full Version : Thailand with children

Polly
12-02-2005, 05:24 PM
My husband, children and I just got back from our holiday in Thailand. We spent a week four days in Bangkok (hectic but fun), a week on Samuii - submlime heaven, we then went up to Chiang Mai for three days Pai for two days (I wish we'd stayed longer) and returned to Bangkok via a night in Sukothai.

We had a fabulous time and hope to be able to go again soon. My senses are still stinging from the feast they have had and our chilren are filling their scrap books with happy memories.

If you are thinking of Thailand with kids, do not hesitate. If you are worried about health and that, we found some great advice at www.thailand4kids.com (google finds them) and we found nothing but helpful people where ever we went.

I can't wait to book my next trip, we shall definately fit more time in at Pai, and I'd like to see Kho Samet as I have heard great things about the island.

Oh and if anyone is going through Sukhothai, I'd recommend you take a look at Lotus Village Guesthouse, Honestly we paid a lot more money for accommodation that didn't come close to Lotus Village, real nice people too.

Thailand is definately for my family.

Happy travels

Polly

Hoya Salamui
12-03-2005, 07:10 AM
Thailand knowledge Park or everybody knows is TK Park situated at Floor 6, the Central World Plaza, Bangkok, Thailand. The TK Park this idea of Mr. Thaksin Shinawatra the Prime Minister of Thailand about “A lively library”.

Tk Park (****************************************.com/2005/10/kids-world-tk-park-bangkok-thailand.html)

You will interested about modern Library and located at shopping Center.

philipj
12-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Thanks a lot for your information.I was also planning to visit Thailand for spending my holidays & i think your information will help me a lot in my trip.Please can you suggest me some of the beautiful places to visit in Thailand.

jemssmith29
07-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Hi,

Thailand is a best attractive country in the Asia.I think it is the best trip for family.I am planning to travel Thailand with family.

Thanx.

jems28
07-20-2012, 09:43 AM
I like Thailand and i want to travel here.
Thanx

maihoa
03-14-2013, 01:47 AM
I like post.

Vietnam travel guide (http://www.vietnamguider.com)

DavidSmith
04-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Thailand is a wonderful place to visit. The natural beauty and beaches attracts visitors. Basically, travel is a major source of economy for Thailand. And hence Thai government always bring new concepts to attract foreigners and keep city clean so that their small vendors will get economy from foreigners.

tizalee
09-10-2013, 09:40 AM
No wonder that you are still in the memories of that journey. The place is really beautiful. You are very lucky that you have visited there. I got my trip canceled twice in the past because of some family problems. But you have shared your experience with us and it give me a lot of happiness and satisfaction.

dianap
11-26-2013, 08:01 AM
Thailand is best for the family vacation, kids will surely not get better place then this to have fun and enjoy.
I can say it because last year only we had trip to Thailand with kids and it was one of the memorable trip of my life.

Arjeet
12-31-2013, 05:45 AM
Thailand is one of the most family friendly holiday destinations in the world. Bangkok is filled with great places where kids can enjoy and learn about Thai culture. You can visit Zoos and Animal Parks.

mae_world
01-09-2014, 11:17 AM

Bangkok is definitely a great city for family. You will definitely enjoy walking around, trying local food and of course shopping. The protest will not even affect your vacation.

Casper
08-18-2015, 07:59 AM
Thailand is a best attractive country in the Asia.I think it is the best trip for family.I am planning to travel Thailand with family. In bangkok I visited and really it is great City for family tour. I enjoyed there a lot.

‎Asia
11-12-2015, 05:05 AM
If you want to visit Thailand with your children, then Chiang Mai is the best city for this. Chiang Mai provided many things for kids, which they could do there and enjoy. The Chiang Mai Zoo and Elephant Nature Park visit must there. I am sure you and your kids like this places very much. I am visit this city with my family after visiting the new york to acadia national park (http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-acadia-park-maine-tour.html) and lots of fun.

Jason1
11-24-2015, 05:59 AM
Arjeet! I agree with you Thailand is a nice destination for families. Thailand is my one of the best destination. I have visited this place in my winter vacations with my friends. We have enjoyed there and spent great time there. I am going to share some attraction names which I visited during my journey those are Golden Buddha, Walking Street, Pattaya and Khao Yai National Park.

tomammi
12-10-2015, 09:31 AM
arjeet! you are right

tomammi
12-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Thailand is one of the most family friendly holiday destinations in the world. Bangkok is filled with great places where kids can enjoy and learn about Thai culture. You can visit Zoos and Animal Parks.

Arjeet! You are right Bangkok is a nice place for travelling and I like this city in the world I visited many times in my life in this city but I want to visit again and again in this city. When I last year visit in this city I can't no more still see its attractions, but now I have a plan to visit after my <a href=http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-Niagara-corning-boston-tour.html>3 days tour from new york</a>. Then I visit again there.