PDA

View Full Version : Great Place to shop!!

Unregistered
11-29-2005, 06:59 AM
I enjoyed shopping at Night Bazzar. Even though the price is quite high, I enjoyed bargaining. Not much crowded as I thought!

Hoya Salamui
11-29-2005, 07:13 AM
When I come to Chiang Mai I like to shopping at walk street. This is place will open on Sunday about 3.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m., you wil amazing with local product, folk and Lanna culturl.

Unregistered
12-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Can you please let me know when is "Walk Street"? I would like to purchase some local hand made stuff. it sounds great. I will go to Chiangmai during this Christmas!

Thanks!

Hoya Salamui
12-02-2005, 05:53 AM
Walk Street at Chiang mai will open night Sunday at Thapae Gate area.

maihoa
04-01-2013, 03:11 AM
Thank nice post.

tizalee
10-04-2013, 05:13 AM
The Night Bazaar is located in the heart of the city, on the Chan Klan road, between Tha Pae and Sri Donchai roads. There you will get handicrafts and portrait paintings. Here you can get many type of useful things including toys, electronics and clothes. It is very famous for tourism. The Bazaar is not own by a single group. There are now many owners available with their businesses.

Arjeet
04-28-2014, 07:28 AM
Night Bazaar is also my favorite place for the shopping when i was go to the tour of Thailand i mostly shopping to this bazaar all the things of this bazaar is good and price is also much comfortable for the tourist...

LANFORD
09-26-2014, 05:21 AM
I also had great experience of shopping in Night Bazaar. I have been there few months ago after my new york to toronto tour (http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-falls-toronto-tour.html) with my wife. She has great interest in shopping from different places around the world. It is a famous market in Bangkok's Chatuchak District. A lot of visitors visit this place to see the beautiful handicrafts of this region.

Casper
08-26-2015, 08:46 AM
I have no experience about shopping in Night Bazaar, But My friend had great experience for shopping there. I will take a chance to go there. Hope so it will be nice experience for me.

‎Asia
11-19-2015, 05:51 AM
My aunt is shopping lover. When she visited every destination She must shop there. She visited Chiang Mai and told that Night Bazaar is the best place for shopping. All the things you can purchase there according to your choices. I also visit this place for shopping when I visit Chaing Mai in the future. I am sure if you go there for shopping you really like it.

tomammi
11-20-2015, 10:04 AM
Last year my friend, Chiang Mai visited and when he comes back, he told me that in this city really nice shopping center. He told me that during his visit all shopping for his mother and younger sister's in there, So he suggested me when I visit there I must shop there at once. there is many varieties of cloths, gifts many other things.

Akira
07-28-2016, 05:40 AM
Wow, buddy rally good to know that you have shared such a nice experience of his friends ith all of us. I like this and would love to make a visit with my friends in upcoming days. Hope so I will have a great time with your friends.

I want to know about us east coast tour package (https://www.topbustours.com/east-coast-bus-tours-vacation-packages/)??

sophia ellison
08-29-2016, 05:09 AM
Warorot Market
Siri Wattana Market
Central Festival Shopping Mall