Thread: Visa price

Bry Unregistered

Default Visa price

I read on the internet that an extended tourist visa costs only 500 Baht - that can't be right. They wen't up recently.

Bry

Default New price

Bry

You are right...

The price of visas is now 1,900 Baht...

http://clickseeserver6/thaitravelinfo/Visa_Issues.asp

John

Default Hi Massage!!

Quote Originally Posted by massagelondon View Post
    the common practise is to go to neighbouring country and have a new visa on the border for free - for 1900 baht you can have a return ticket for penang in malaysia

Nice to see u VERY active throughout the forums..Saw this question is answered by a senior memeber like U..so dropped in to see what the answer is!!

But unfortunately i didnt get what u tried to convey in ur answer...can u be MORE specific about the above QUOTED procedure please..Hope u will do the needful

And if possible drop me a line at b4h0ney@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from u ASAP and i have many a queries to be cleared by you ..so PLEASE n PLEASE do email me BACK so that i may get ur EMAIL add and get my OTHER doubts cleared!!

Thnk u in advance and thnx for reading and for ur precious time too

Default New Fees

New visa fees came out on 2nd July - Tourist Visa is 30 US Dollars (single entry).
    Costa Blanca

Transit Visa, INR 1,600, 3 Months, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 30 Days
    Tourist Visa (Single Entry), INR 2,000, 3 Months, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days.
    Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry), INR 3,600, 3 Months, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.
    Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry), INR 9,000, 6 Months or 1 Year, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.
    Three Year Non-Immigrant Visa' B' (Multiple Entry), INR 18,000, 3 Year, Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Thread Information