Thread: Newbie Here!

Default Newbie Here!

Hey everyone, I'm MrPolar from IL USA. I'm new here and would like to learn things about Thailand.

Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 01-19-2016 at 07:24 AM.

Hi i am also newbie here... Welcome to this forum....

Hello Friends,

I am also newbie here. We are like to learn about this forum. This is really very good.

Hi Duds!!!

I am a new member of this community and I am a traveler and you?

Hi guys,

Anybody can wants to explore India Tour Packages and Golden Triangle Tour Packages which is include the full enjoyably sightseeing in India.

being a member of this community I would like to say all of you warmly welcome here and wants to know about all of your favorite places around the globe and interesting to know about your next travel plan??

MrPolarZero! first of all, I would like to say well come in this from. You want to learn something about Thailand which is really good. I am sure you must get nice sort of stuff through this thread. Because all the members had great information about this destination.

I am taking a bus trips from SFO Tour packages from San Francisco.

MrPolarZero, being a member of this community I would like to say all of you warmly welcome here..

I would like to say welcome to all newcomers here. I am happy after seeing new members because we can enjoy more here for enjoying the discussion. Anyhow, I am also coming back here again after such a long time. I am sure that we will spend a good time here.

Good to see you everyone here.

I am sure will have an amazing time with all of you and love to know your travel stories. I am sure you will share it here as soon as possible.

Thread Information