Thread: Which places are best

Default Which places are best

My uncle wants to explore Thailand in next month with her friends. I told my uncle to explore this country in Sep to Fed months. But he said that no I in, explore this month in next month you share with me those places names which are best for exporting in next month. So all of you share with me those places names share which are best for exploring there in August.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-27-2017 at 11:20 AM.

There is less rain on the Gulf Coast of Thailand during August and on this point of view, it is really best to explore this in August.
    Andaman Coast of Thailand
    Ko Samui,
    Ko Pha Ngan
    Ko Tao
    Phuket and Krabi these are really great sights that are best to explore.

There are good information about best places in Thailand. I also want to go Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-14-2017 at 10:40 AM.

gopkrtindd, It's just so good to know that you find this stuff really useful for you. I am sure that to try out the things like that with this will prove so much nice and great surely. so must go there and enjoy something nice stuff.

herry if your uncle is willing to go Thailand in August then i would say here are few names for tourists to enjoy best monsoon weather out there. Hope will help.

Hua Hin

Rayong

Ko Samui

Sam Roi Yot

These all names are so nice to explore. I have suggested these names to my uncle and his tour was full of fun. Thanks for your recommendations guys.
    Well, what about your nest tour plans to Thailand?

My name is Zayn. I am a traveler if you want to visit the Thailand it is good plan for fun. The different peoples have different hobbies but traveling is the best hobby because it gives us more information and chance to better understanding about the various places. When we go different communities we know about there history and there rules. Now I tell you about the places of Thailand which are attract the visitors themselves.

Hello I want to say something about your post related to the blog post which are really nice and valuable as I have read your post, keep doing well.
    Taj Mahal Tour | Taj Mahal Tour by Train | Taj Mahal Tour by Car | Taj Mahal Day Tour | Agra Overnight Tour | Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour

Indeed Thailand is a beautiful country with many places to explore with a thrill. If you are concern about August then i would say it might be rainy there but still there is so much to do and to explore like Ko Samui, which is a wonderful destination Known as the second largest island and famous for palm fringed beaches and for the amazing coconut groves and the huge mountainous*rainforest.*

I am happy after reading all the conversations because everyone shared such amazing stuff here about the Thailand places. I must say that when I shared all this information with my uncle, he was quite happy and said that he would enjoy having fun there due to this information. Let me share with you, that he enjoyed this wonderful country trip and came back from his journey with exciting memories. So thanks, guys!

Thread Information