Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand Trip Suggestions

Default Thailand Trip Suggestions

We’re looking to visit Phuket in Late August/ early September sometime. The last time we were there was about 10 years ago on our honeymoon! This time around will be a little different as we have a couple of kids tagging along We’d love to be able to go for a few dives with them. Basically, we’re looking for a hotel which has a private pool, something close to the beach, with a spa for myself and an indoor games room for the kids. Any suggestions warmly welcome! Thanks in advance!

leviwhite! This is something really great to see that you have really great kind of fun plan to enjoy a great time around the Thailand. I just so much sure about that it would be something really great for you to be around that for sure.
    Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach
    Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
    The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa
    These are best choices of the spa where you can enjoy the stuff that you want.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-07-2017 at 11:22 AM.

leviwhite! I am going to share with you some resorts names which are best for you and you can enjoy all of those things there which you want to enjoy.
    JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
    Angsana Laguna Phuket, Choeng Thale
    Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach
    Sunwing Kamala Beach

These are also some of so nice sights that you can surely explore while your thailand our. surely this gonna be so much nice and to get huge fun for sure. WIll love to get fun for sure around its sight in next of year.

I am going to Thailand next week with my wife and son. i m so excited to go with my wife. Any suggestion ??
    I mostly used Skiworld promo code and vouchers code providing website while traveling.

Excellent suggestions, i just joined this community and this is the first thread i have been viewing. After reading this i am sure will get sufficient stuff about Thailand destinations. Glad to be here.

Joe buttler,, this have been so nice for you to go with these sights that has shared above. I really hope that you had enough fun with your trip. I would like to know about that would you like to share your travel exprince with us here. I really hope there is something good and exciting to know.

In school and universities we read only about different countries and different attractions but when we have a chance to travel of various places we get a good opportunity to explore the beauty of nature very closely. Last month my father return from Thailand tour. He told me that Thailand have many fascinating places where the tourists can entertain there trips. What is your view about traveling?

oh my, where do i even start. i'm planning a trip right now and i don't think i can fit all the places i want to see into it

Ah, I remember when we went last year before the craziness hit, how many beautiful places we were able to see. It's true that we stayed like two weeks, but even if you stay less you'll see plenty of mesmerizing views. Our trip was kind of spontaneous, we found one of those travel sites and it had so many good deals and options to travel thailand that I was instantly hooked on the idea to leave everything and hop on a plane. It was one of the best experiences of my life and all it took was a spontaneous decision and a lot of figuring everything out on the go. I really recommend using such a site as me and my friends did, cause it helped us see some of the most beautiful places in the country.

Thread Information