Thread: Klong Plu Waterfall

Default Klong Plu Waterfall

I want to explore Klong Plu Waterfall after my detroit to niagara falls bus tour with my college friends. But I have no idea about this waterfal. Because I will explore this waterfall with my college friends first time. So share something nice about this waterfall with me.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 11-07-2017 at 03:01 AM.

Klong Plu Waterfall is a new name for me. I have never been there in my life till yet. The name of this fall seems to me really interesting and good and I am quite sure that exploring this fall will be a good decision.

Klong Plu Waterfall is a tourist attraction in Ko Chang which is best for enjoying swimming. I had come back from my journey and got such great experience through this place. I must say that this place is best for exploring in summer season for all swimming lovers.

I have to get some images of this and would love to share here with you all gusy.

what say guys?

Wow, you have shared such great images of this place here. After seeing these images, I remember my past time when I had visited this place personally and enjoyed these wonderful views ewith my own eyes. I suggest you should explored this place personally in your next days.

What are cool views of Klong Plu Waterfall? These views making me curious to go for it and hopefully will be a nice time to spend there and witness such exciting views around me. Would you love to tell me guys which time of the year is best to go ahead for it?

According to my information, May si the best time for exploring the Klong Plu Waterfall. Because in this month, this waterfall looking more nice and awesome. SO I suggest I next year you will explore this fall in this month for enjoying the nature beauty. By the way, what’s your plan for next days?

Its just really great to have these so much nice replies about my sharing. I am sure that thsi will be really great for you all guys to have fun around that place to enjoy nature. well i am aving great plans for cherry blsoom season in next of months.

Thread Information