Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ever visit Thailand?

Thailand is really amazing place for visiting. There are many opportunity for fun. I visited the Thailand last year I explore there many places like The Grand Palace, Pa tong, Khao Sok National Park, Wat Chalong. In Thailand I enjoyed more and it is the memorable tour of my life. If you have a plan to visit of Thailand you must explore these places. Many visitors like Thailand for entertaining.

The sun was setting in Thailand as I walked down the street. I was on my way to a nearby bar to meet some friends, and I loved every minute of it. The city was alive with people and the sound of traffic, and the air was warm and humid. I had never been to Thailand before, and I was very excited to see it.

It's great to hear about your recent trip to Thailand with your father. I have yet to have the pleasure of visiting Thailand, but I've heard many wonderful things about the country and its beautiful attractions. Though I enjoyed my last trip to Kilimanjaro a lot, it was also unforgettable, especially with a climbing tour (https://altezza.travel/en/kilimanjaro-tours)
    Thailand is known for its stunning beaches, temples, and bustling markets, as well as its delicious food and friendly people. It's definitely on my travel bucket list, and I hope to visit someday soon.
    Last edited by melanmack; 03-03-2023 at 12:34 PM.

Herry, I had visited many times in my life and enjoyed in Thailand many holidays with my family. Khao Yai National Park is my favorite attraction there.

Recently I have explored Thailand with my family Khao Yai National Park is my favorite attraction in Thailand. This is the best place where someone could take his/her family. I also have some images of the park and this will be really having such a good time.

I was trying sharing an image but forum

Hi guys, i have visited last year there , and i must say Thailand is famous for its beautiful beaches, magnificent temples, and flavorful cuisines such as Tom Yum Goong and Pad Thai. Thailand, known formerly as Siam, is a country in central South East Asia. It is bordered by countries Cambodia and Myanmar to the east and west respectively. guys can you share some food recipes of Thailand i wanna try...waiting for your reply.

Thailand is an untouched place for me guys. I also have never been there in my life and would love to be there at least once. So what do yo think about which time is best to go there?

I would say Thailand is one of the most promising destinations. I have been there years ago and I still have fresh memories in my mind from beaches, mountains, jungles, temples to Cities. I love each and everything about my journey. People are friendly but there are some certain rules you should be aware of such as removing your shoes before entering any house or shop. Wear a decent dress while entering a temple or a religious place. And avoid saying anything annoying for the king and for royal families. It is a cheap destination for tourists. We were there with a group of 20 people with an expert guide, however for solo travelers i would advise to be careful from scams and from accidents as traffic accidents are very common there.

Thread Information