Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ever visit Thailand?

Hybrid View

Default ever visit Thailand?

I like to share with all of you about my experience in Thailand. I have recently come back after making a visit at there with my father, We have spend there a really good time and have explore the many beautiful attractions of Thailand. Well, have you ever visit Thailand?

I had visited many times in my life and enjoyed in thailand many holidays with my friends, so now I have knowledge its many attractions as well as road addresses, so Any of the members have no idea its oldest and newest attractions address so must ask from me here, I will try to help you and clearly understand to you about it, or it is able for exploring or nor okay...

Recently I have explored Thailand with my family before my Travel Deals from SF California. It is a splendid destination. I have visited there lots of attractions with my family which made our journey more interesting and nice. Simply want to say that my experience was unforgettable.

Wow, Jason! I have also visited Thailand before my luray tour. So now I would like to share with you I had much attractions visited there and enjoyed many of the new thing which could do here with each other. It best attractions are a big list but now I want to know which is your favourite attraction in thailand?, then I Will Share with all of you my own.

My favorite attractions in Thailand are
    Khao Yai National Park
    Wat Arun
    Grand Palace
    Wat Rong Khun
    Lumphini Park

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1 View Post
    My favorite attractions in Thailand are
    Khao Yai National Park
    Wat Arun
    Grand Palace
    Wat Rong Khun
    Lumphini Park

It is really good to see that you have shared here really nice kind of names of attractions of Thailand. really like this and would like to know about Wat Arun in details. would you like to tell me about this?

Well, you ahve shared here a really beautiful and best names of attractions with all of us, according to my aunt these names are really famous nf most visited destinations here ion last night when I was shared with her. she like its these attractions like Wat Arun, Grand Palace and Wat Rong Khun in your sharing list. so now Which is your best here?

Wat Arun is a temple in Bangkok. It is the popular attraction there. The tourists really like this temple because it is too much old and looking nice. Millions of travelers when exploring the Thailand then must explore this temple. I recommend you should explore this temple one time in your traveling life. For seeing some historical places.

That's really nice. I have visited Thailand last month. There are very nice pleasant places there.

day picnic near delhi
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 12-20-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Thailand’s capital city and by far the largest city in the country, Bangkok, is a buzzing cosmopolis of high rise buildings, magnificent palaces, ancient temples, glittering nightclubs, bustling markets and streets lined with vendors hawking souvenirs and tantalizing foods.
    India Tour Packages

Thread Information