Thread: waterfalls in Thailand

Default waterfalls in Thailand

Here I like to share with all of you some names of best waterfalls in Thailand. hope that you will really like this.
    Erawan Falls
    Bua Thong Waterfalls
    Klong Plu Waterfall
    Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden
    Mae Sa Waterfall
    Khlong Chao Waterfalls
    Pala-U Waterfall
    Ton Chong Fa Waterfal

All those places which you have motioned in your post are new for me. I have never visited these places but believe me these looks amazing and attractive. So I want to know dude your experience on your favorite one??
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-17-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Herry! You have shared really nice and awesome names of Thailand waterfalls. All these waterfalls names are sound really cool. But I have not explored all of these waterfalls in my life. But I want to know that have you explored all of these waterflls personally in your life?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-17-2016 at 07:39 AM.

Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden is my favorite place which I 've visited last year with my friends and have a great time. This is a comprehensive place for having fun and I would like to recommend all guys must be there at leat once.

No doubt Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden is a beautiful place in this destination. I have explored this destination one time in my life with my buddies. I had a great time there and seeing there nature beauty views. By the way, you have captured some images of those places in your camera or not?

It's so much good to see that all of you really like the names of waterfalls which have shared here, it's my goodness that it will prove really useful for you. I really like your all participation with good stuff. well, what say about to share some of the images of this.

Why not, let me share some images of Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden with you.

pam bok waterfall
    bang pae waterfall.

Sophia ellison! That's great you have shared two more news waterfall names here of Thailand. I am going to say that both waterfall new attraction names for me. In fact, I have heard about these waterfall names first time. so would you like to share some nice stuff about these waterfall here?

Really excited about my yellowstone tours from san francisco.

Thread Information