Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand beaches

Hybrid View

Default Thailand beaches

guys! My friends wants to explore Thailand beaches in this summer vacations for enjoyment. But I have no idea about this destination beaches.Now I a keen to know about this destination beaches. so share with me some famous beaches names of Thailand.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-15-2016 at 04:08 AM.

Is it your friends first time to explore Thailand? When it comes to beaches there are quite a lot to choose from. If your friend like scuba diving and snorkeling better to go to Sairee Beach. If you want a less crowded one but relaxing then go to Lamai Beach. You can also explore Maya Bay, Phra Nang Beach, Hat Pramong and more.

limdrew37! really good to see that you have shared here really nice and massive information about Thailand beaches. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun. and sure about that this information will prove really useful for me as well.

Jenson buddy here I am going to share some names of beaches which I think your friend should visit.
    Mueang
    khao sam roi yot national park beach
    Ko Lanta District
    Phang Nga Bay
    Trang, Thailand
    So sure buddy these will be useful for him.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-15-2016 at 04:23 AM.

Akira! Wow, you have shared here really nice list of beaches, I must say that it will be useful for my aunt because she has a plan to go Thailand and now I think that this list I will share with her after ending her quebec bus tours. I hope so she will great time spend there and enjoy some nature views of these beaches. Thanks for sharing here...
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-05-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Akira! Really good to see that you have shared here really nice names of Thailand beaches,. I really like this and o sure about that this information will prove really useful for me as well as other members of this forum.

limdrew! Yeah, my friend will explore Thailand first time. In your post, you have shared nice beaches names. I must shared all of these beaches names with my friends. I am sure my friends like these names. I am sure they must enjoy there.

I want to say that limdrew! Phra Nang Beach is a really nice destination for enjoying holidays point of view. Iw ill try to go there for having fun so Can anyone like to share with em your personal experience of Phra Nang Beach? I will wait for your all replies here...

I have never explored Phra Nang Beach in my whole life. But I have heard about this beach through my uncle, which had explored this beach personally. His experience was awesome there. He had come back with exciting memories. I also suggest this beach name to my friend.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-04-2016 at 08:10 AM.

I want to say that I have a plan to go for enjoying travel on the destination of khao sam roi yot national park beach. I have never visited there ever in my life but this tour will be first in my life with my friends for having fun there, can anyone like to share with me some images of khao sam roi yot national park beach?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-04-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Thread Information