Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking a Thailand tour

I am going to agree with you here about that you appreciate the Akira! and I like to say that its a really good sharing here attractions names which she had visited there and now I will like to share with you that I want to explore these attractions again in my life. so now ?I want to know that which attraction will be best for visiting with mom here?

tomammi! I would like to say that Bangkok, Ko Samet, and Wat Phra Kaew are really nice places there for exploring. I suggest you should explore these places with your mom. I am sure your mom like these places. Bea use these places are totally filled with alluring beauty.

My aunt have a plan now to for enjoying holidays in Thailand and then I would love to share with all that I have been suggested some names of its destination which will be best for according to my point exploring here these names are
    Pattaya
    Ko Samui
    Ko Samet
    so now I Will like to add you some names of your sharing which is in your post now like Bangkok, Ko Samet, and Wat Phra Kaew

There is no doubt which attractions names you have shared in your post. All of these attractions are also really nice and famous in Thailand. I have also explored these places during my journey and like these places. Have you explored these places personally?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-23-2016 at 11:28 AM.

I feel that you have already visited there and had fun in these destaintion or places. so sure that you like to share with us some images of these attractions. I hope so in next post you will do share some images with me and all of the other members here. It will be useful for us. I must share with you after your post my personal experience of these places.

I have a great collection of Ko Samui's images that i have captured during my different tours. I would like to share here with you all.

Herry! You have shared beautiful images of this island here. I really like all of these cool images. In fact, after seeing these images, I am decided that I will share these images with my friends and make a plan to explore this island again in my upcoming days.

We become boring to daily same routine so, we should do some activities in our life. If you want to visit the Niagara Falls it is really a fantastic place. Niagara Falls is famous for its waterfalls. Where we can spend a good time. It is located in New York state. In Niagara Falls we can explore nearly the natural things and make our journey amiable. Tell me your point of views about Niagara Falls.

Thread Information