Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking a Thailand tour

Hybrid View

Default Taking a Thailand tour

I am planning to taking a Thailand tour with my friends after my Niagara Falls vacation package from NJ. Because next weekend we are free an want to try something exciting. My friends told that Thailand is nice destination for this. What you say about this? Thailand is a perfect act destination for having fun?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-23-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Jason1! really good to see that you have chosen a really nice tour. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good for you to take this tour for having fun and so sure about that you will come back with many pleasant memories.
    Last edited by Herry; 05-31-2016 at 06:54 AM.

If you have a plan to visit Thailand guys So I would like to suggest you must visit theses attractions there.
    Bangkok
    Pattaya
    Ko Samui
    Grand Palace
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Ko Samet
    Wants to know your decision.

Akira! really good to see that 7youhave shared truly nice names of the attraction of Thailand. I really like this and so sure about that by visiting these places Jason will have good and nice time there and so sure about that he will back with great memories.

Akira! I also say that you have shared really nice attractions names of Thailand. have written all of thee attractions names in my diary. Ia m sure I must spend nice time there and come back with nice memories. By the way, in future, you will explore Thailand or not?

Jenson and harry buddy good to know that both of you like my shared names of attractions and appreciative me too. This sort of post alias encourage me and force me too keep sharing like this.
    Anyway jenson dude I am recently back from Thailand so in future I think I an't be there soon due to some reasons.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-24-2016 at 07:58 AM.

Pattaya is the best destiantion in the Thailand and best for exploring point of vi9ew, I have been visited there and now I want to suggest all of the travelling lovers to go there for having fun and must explore its this attraction Jomtien Beach which is the best and famous for Gulf of Thailand and many nightlife scene that attracts International visitors,

Akir! First of all buddy, My name is Jason not Jenson. Anyhow, I our appreciation encourage you to keep sharing like this then this good, I am happy to heard this. In your pots, you said that you recently come back from Thailand tour. So tell me which kinds of places you have explored there during your tour.

During his visit buddy I have explored many attractions like
    Bangkok
    Pattaya
    Ko Samui
    Ko Samet
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Patong
    And these kinds other places.

Akira! In your post, you have shared those attractions names which you have explored there. All of these attractions are really nice. In fact, I really all of these attractions there for traveling. Anyway, share with me that attractions experience which i your favorite there.

Thread Information