Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my brother tour

Default my brother tour

My brother have a plan to make a visit at Thailand with his friends in next month after his los angeles to yosemite bus tour . He is very excited for this tour because he explore Thailand first time in life. Well in this regard I am so sure that they will have lot of fun there because Thailand have many beautiful attractions for exploring.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-05-2019 at 10:34 AM.

You say that your brother will explore Thailand first time with his friends after his this tour. SO I suggest some attraction names to your brother Which he should explore there during his jounrey with his friends.
    Wat Arun
    Wat Chedi Luang
    Grand Palace
    Wat Rong Khun

you have shared nice names of attraction with him and I am so sure these will be useful for his brother like all other visitors. Which one is your favorite buddy?
    So harry if you need any kind of suggestion in future so can ask and share with all of us.

Grand Palace is my favorite attraction in all of these. I really this attraction because I really like the beauty of this place. I have explored thi splace more then tow times with my freindsa. WEvery time I have got new inforamtion and e njoy there more. Have you explore thi place in your life?

Now I am enjoying my smoky mountain tour, but after this tour I have a plan to go Thailand with my friends so now I have decided to go its lovely attraction of Grand Palace. so now I want to see its some images through some posts here. I hope so all of the members like to share with me something about my point of this destination or lovely attraction of Thailand.

Yeah dude I have also visited Grand Palace few times ago before mine philadelphia bus tour from boston with my dad. We have a nice time there/. It has a grand building and remarkable structure buddy. I love to visit these kinds of places in my free time. Would you like to share it's calling views with all of us?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-05-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Great Posts, thanks for sharing it. This is very nice attraction of Grand Palace of few times. I really like this place but i prefer to you book Same Day Agra Tour in India.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 07-05-2019 at 10:35 AM.

impressiveholidays! Your tour name is sound cool. But I have no idea about this tour. Would you like to share some detail about this tour with all of us. After getting some nice information about this tour. Then we take this tour.

I have been explored in my life many times in my travelling life Grand Palace. Its is a really beautiful and best destination or attraction for travelling lovers, Many travelling lovers try to go theer for having fun and enjiyingsoem days there. i will try to go for enjoying my best time to be there again.

Its really good to see that all of you have made a good response to my post. I really like this and like to say thanks to all of you for sharing a god and nice stuff here which's about I am sure that it will prove really informative for other members of this forum.

Thread Information