Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand Popular Attractions

Default Thailand Popular Attractions

In Thailand, there are large numbers if places which are popular all over the world. I am going to share with you some those attractions anmes.
    Wat Chedi Luang
    Wat Arun
    Grand Palace
    Sanctuary of Truth
    Wat Rong Khun
    Have you ever explored these attractions?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-23-2016 at 11:35 AM.

A really well known and famous attractions you have used in your post. I like to say that you have great share attractions names with all of yours. I like it and now I like to say that I have already visited all attractions at once in my life. I hope you will like to share with me your personal experience of Sanctuary of Truth.

Jenson all of this attractions which you have mentioned in your post are all famous and attractive. Which grabbed our attention towards your post. I would like to say that my father had visited Grand Palace last time before his Yosemite National Park from San Jose with my grand father. theey have a quality of time there and force me to be there gain in my life. .
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 09-23-2016 at 11:36 AM.

Tamammi! Here I am going to share some images of Grand Palace for you. Hope that you will like them.

Yeah, I like these images too much dude. I hope I will see its this beautiful views soon with my father. He is a big lover to go like these destinations. I will go there soon maybe I will go there in next month again for enjoying free time. Whats your plan to go there?

Herry! You have shared really nice and awesome images. The second last image are awesome and wonderful. This image appeal me lots. After seeing these images, I have make a plan to explore this place again and see this beautiful house with my own eye.

Well, Herry! you have shared here really nice images of this destiantion,. I like it and really cool images you have shared which attract there visitors to go and enjoy its natural beauty soon in their shiny eye. Now my idea to move my mom with her sister to Thailand for a shopping point of view. I hope they will like it...

Tomammi! Your idea is a really nice. You must explore hi place with you mother and sister, I a sure when you see the beauty of this place with your own eyes then you want to explore this place again and again. Best of luck buddy.

Thanks for wishing me for this tour. I like to say that now I have already visited there in last night I had came back at home. I had great fun there and enjoyed my holidays there. I have also enjoyed photography there with my friends. So surely I will say that its a really nice and beautiful destiantion.

Wow all the pictures are awesome, Grand palace, Golden buddha, Lumphini Park, Wat Arun, Watchedi Luang are fantastic destination in thailand.

Thread Information