Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koa Kea Hotel & Resort

Default Koa Kea Hotel & Resort

My aunt is really like Koa Kea Hotel & Resort for staying during her tour. she told me that this is the best hotel for staying and this hotel is also favorite of my aunt. She had stayed in this hotel for three days before her cape cod tours from new york. She also suggests me go there. What ou say about this resort?
    Last edited by Jason1; 11-19-2016 at 05:02 AM.

I like to share with all of you guys now I have recently back from my quebec and montreal tours . But before this tour I was explored a Thailand Koa Kea Hotel & Resort with my friends. I like to share with you that I want to go Koa Kea Hotel & Resort again in my future life for having fun and enjoying my free time with my family.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-31-2016 at 03:35 AM.

jason really good to see that your aunt have a ggod time at Koa Kea Hotel & Resort. I really like this and also have recently come back after making avist at there and have there a good time with my father, I really like this place and like to make a visit at there again in my life.

Nice, you have also visited this resort and now you has come back from there. In your post, you said that you have an slo spent graet time there. Which is good. After reading your expereience about this. I am planning I also go there with my sister.

I really like to share with you some bet images of Koa Kea Hotel & Resort that my uncle has recently shared with me because the have explored this destination recently with his family.

what say about these?

That's very nice and beautiful resort given on the post.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 08-25-2017 at 11:11 AM.

These calling views let me think about this region to make a move. Soon I will explore Thailand with buddies and then will make sure to see explore Koa Kea Hotel & Resort for having a great experience. Herry , You really help me a lot. But can you share the food menu of this resort and tell me something special about this resort?

First of all, I must say that the above member shared great and beautiful images of Koa Kea Hotel & Resort here. Secondly, I am feeling really bad to tell you that I have no idea about this resort menu. In my life, I have never been there. But my aunt will go there then I must ask her about this resosrt menu and then share with you.

Its something really great thing to see that you all really liek the great stuff that I have shared here. I just really sure what to try upon teh best things like that will be so much nice travel fun with it. I am sure that the great things like that will prove really fabulous.

I am happy you have shared your views about this resort with me and also give best wishes for this. I am sure my aunt will enjoy having fun there and get lots of alluring things. In my next coming up days, I will try to explore this resort persoanlly with my friends. What are your plans?

Thread Information