Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Palace

Default Grand Palace

Grand Palace is one of the most popular tourist attraction of Thailand. The palace is the official residence of the Kings of Siam and the royal government were based on the groundsd of the palace. Noe tll yet many official functions are arrange in this palace. I like this very much and like to make a visit at there.

Grand Palace is my one of favorite place in Thailand. which i have visited many time in my life and have a great experience there. it has a grand building and remarkable structure too. Billions of visitors would love to visit this place again and again.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-06-2016 at 04:29 AM.

Here I like to share with all of you the images of the grand palace which I have captured during my recent tour in Thailand.

Wow cool buddy I would like to say that you have shared such a nicer images of this place with all of us.I like them a lot and will try to visit this place whenever I will be there. anyhow buddy what is your next plan. Would you like to share with all of us?

Well, Akira! really good to see that you have a plan to make a move at there and like my shared images of the grand palace. I really like your appreciation and so sure about that you will have a good time for having fun in Thailand.

Well buddy I am recently back from there and have a splendid and remarkable time there. it was just like a dream which I have fulfill. After watching this place I would like to say all guys must be there at leat once for having fun. Anyhow buddy what's going on now theses days?

Herry! I am going to say that you have shared really mind-blowing and beautiful images of this palace. I have explored this palace only one time in my life and seen these beautiful views with my own eyes. Which I can never forget in my life. I must explore this palace again after my corning glass tour.

Really good to see that all of you have liked my shared images. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me as well all of you to try anything like this for having fun for sure.

Well, images are really graceful and show the beauty of this grand Palace, So sure I will again in my future life explore this attraction. Its view very best becasue its neatness and cleanness attract the visitors in Thailand trip. So now you sharing images looks really attractive for the visiting lover like these destinations. What's your views about grand Palace?

tomammi! good to see that you also like my shared images of this palace. Almost all the visitors like this palace abut learnt to know from you that which thing of this palace which inspires you a lot and force you to go there again in your life. So make a quick reply and let me know your views?

Thread Information