Thread: Ayuthaya

Default Ayuthaya

Ayuthaya was based in 1350 AD by King U Thong because the second capital of Siam when Sukhothai. Throughout the centuries, the best location between China, Asian nation and therefore the East India created Ayutthaya the commerce capital of Asia. By one700 Ayutthaya had become one in every of the most important cities within the world with a complete of 1 million inhabitants. In 1767 the town was destroyed by the Burmese army, leading to the collapse of the dominion. the town was re-founded some kilometers to the east of the ruins, that currently kind the Ayutthaya historical park. Most of the remains are temples and palaces, as those were the sole buildings fabricated from stone at that point.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-02-2016 at 07:16 AM.
    Get Bus Ticket.Com is a Bus Travel Company in New York, USA. They providing bus travel services New york to many city's.
    http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html

Ayuthaya is a new place for me, I have never been there in my life till yet, It seems to me really interesting and good. I like to make a visit at there in my free time and so sure about that it will be good for me to try anything like this.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-02-2016 at 07:17 AM.

I am feeling very bad to tell you that buddy I have never visited Ayutthaya in my life. I have no idea about that place. After reading your post I can assume that you have a great information about that. that is really very cool.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-02-2016 at 07:18 AM.

Ayutthaya is a city of Thailand. The full name of this city is Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya. This city is the capital of Kingdom of Siam. In this city there are many Historical Parkand and Buddhist temples. Which you could explore there. I am sure my share information prove useful for you.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 10-11-2016 at 04:02 AM.

I must say that Thailand Has many beautiful destiantion or attractions and accommodations which are the best for exploring and best for viewing point of view. I want to share with all of you that one of its best city is Ayutthaya and it is a really beautiful city many traveler have to go and enjoy holidays there on its nature environment.

I am going to say that you are right and share nice information about Ayutthaya. It is an alluring city in Thailand. Through my father, I have got nice kind of stuff about this city. Because he had explored this city last year with his friends for spending some nice time together. In this month, I am also planning to explore this city with my friends for fun.

Thread Information