Thread: Thailand's Resorts....

Default Thailand's Resorts....

I like to say that Thailand has many attractions and accommodations for traveling lovers. I love to go again and again or having fun den enjoying my life in Thailand. So now I am going to share with all of you its some resort names which are the best for family tour.
    Pimalai Resort and Spa
    Rocky's Boutique Resort
    The Surin Phuket
    Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa
    The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort
    Whats your favourite there?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-01-2016 at 11:10 AM.

tomammi! you have shared here truly nice information about Thailand's Resorts. I really like this information and want to know about Rocky's Boutique Resort. It seems to me really nice and I will like to make a visit there in future.

Lovely guys nuce sharing from your sides. Tomami I like to say that all those resorts are good and comfortable too all. Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa one is my all time favorite there and always like to move there whenever I visit Thailand in my life. Anyhow what's about you dude?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 06-01-2016 at 11:08 AM.

I really excited to go Thailand. I have heard about Thailand resort. I have plan to visit Thailand in August.

manali group tour package
    Last edited by gopkrtindd; 02-09-2017 at 06:10 AM.

gopkrtindd! really good to see that you have a plan to make a visit to Thailand. I am so sure about that it will be really good and nice for you to try anything like this for sure for having fun.

Yeah! herry! I feel good to see that gopkrtindd! have a plan to go Thailand for having fun. so now I want to know that Whats your plan to see its attractions. Which attractions you will like to go and explore in your Thailand tour. I hope so you will like to share with all of us.

gopkrtindd, I would really like to say that don't forget to explore the Grand Palace,Wat Phra Kaew,Wat Arun,Jim Thompson House,Golden Buddha,Wat Rong Khun and Khao Yai National Park. I am sure that by exploring these places you eill havce there a really good time.

Khao Yai National Park is beautiful and visitable attraction in the Thailand. i would like to share with you some images of its natural beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by tomammi View Post
    I like to say that Thailand has many attractions and accommodations for traveling lovers. I love to go again and again or having fun den enjoying my life in Thailand. So now I am going to share with all of you its some resort names which are the best for family tour.
    Pimalai Resort and Spa
    Rocky's Boutique Resort
    The Surin Phuket
    Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa
    The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort
    Whats your favourite there?
    You have shared such nice and awesome resorts names of Thailand. Al of these resorts names sound really cool. But In my life, I have only stayed in The Surin Phuket. This is awesome resort. I have felt comfortable there and enjoy many other kinds of attractions there. Anyway, nice sharing buddy from your side. Keep it up.

Will love to take the tours from chicago to washington dc.

Thread Information