Thread: Tour to thailand

Default Tour to thailand

I have a plan to make a visit to Thailand after completing my las vegas to yellowstone tours and so sure that this will prove a nice kind of experience for me and so sure that I will back with many pleasant memories.

Wow, its a really nice thing that you have plans to go Thailand for having fun and good time there. So sure I am here that you will good time there. I want to share with you I have been visited many times in my life Thailand in my travelling life and now I have a plan to go there once again after ending my cape cod bus tour

Glad to know buddy you have a plan to visit Thailand after your tour. So buddy I wants ton know which attractions you will like to visit during your tour. Must share buddy I will wait for your reply and wil see your views before mine niagara falls bus tours from boston.

I will like to explore its all these attractions in my three weeks the tour of Thailand for having fun with my friends so now I like to share with you, its all names of destinations which I will explore there.
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Wat Phra Kaew
    Wat Arun
    Khaosan Road
    Chiang Mai.

Nice sharing and good effort from you tomami, I wants to know from you something about Wat Phra Kaew and wants to know is two places have same name? Actually you have mentioned this same two times in your post. If yes then please must share with all. I hope you will reply me soon.

tomammi really good to see that you have shared truly nice names of destinations. I really like this and like to explore them during my coming tour to Thailand and so sure about that this will be good for me to be thee and I will back with many pleasant memories.

Thread Information