Thread: The best at Pai Village

Default The best at Pai Village

I went to Pai Village last Dec. It's such a nice place with friendly atmosphere . When I went there, I can feel a good environment and saw how villagers manage their time. I saw a lot of American, British there . Hmmm such a nice place.

I hope I will have time and go back there again .

Default Thai Burma border country

Thank you for info on Pai , i want to visit that area nov/dec and was wandering if it is safe for farang to move around .

I like to share with all of you guys I have been visited at once in my life Burma Railway in my thailand tour. It s a famous tourist attraction in the thailand. But I have never ever i my life enjoy its water cultural festival. so Can anyone like to giving me its info some useful stuff?

Here I do agree with you Neung buddy Pai Village is a nice place for all kinds of visitors. I have visited this place during mine amish farm tour with my friends and that was an awesome place for all kinds of visitors. It is a best place for enjoy the charm of beauty. Anyway buddy I am curious to know which attractions you have visited in this village or beyond the village. Must share with all of us.

Pai Village is an untouched place for me, I have never been there in my life till yet but so sure about that after reading your post that this village is really good and able to explore and I am surely will have to make a visit at there in future.

Thread Information