Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travel in Thailand

Default Travel in Thailand

My brother have a plan to visit Thailand in his free time with his friends. He have no idea about that which place will be best for all of them,. He is so confused and need some suggestions about that? I want to know who would like to help them in this matter?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-11-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Thailand is a great destination for traveling point of view. I have a plan to go Thailand in next week for having fun with my family. Thailand is the best country for family and yourself for enjoying holidays. I have been visiting there but last time. I visited there with my aunt’ family. I am so sure your bro will be great fun there.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 03-11-2016 at 09:04 AM.

I am glad to know that you have a plan to visit this destination next weak with your family next week. I am so sure you will have a great time there. Anyway buddy i would like to suggest you some names of attractions before going there.
    Grand Palace
    Jim Thompson House
    Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
    Wat Pho
    Don't forget to share your experience with all of us.

My brother have a plane to visit Thailand in his free time with his friends.But he have no idea about it which place is best for all of them.He is so confused and need some suggestion about it.I want to know that somebody would help him in this matter.

ABRA! I like to share with you about these word for Thailand. Thailand is a great destination or travelling lovers. It has many beautiful attractions and accommodations. Where we can enjoy there natural beauty and some remarkable moments with family or friends. I want to go there after finishing my philadelphia to washington dc tours. So Have you personal experience of Thailand? share with me.
    Last edited by tomammi; 04-11-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Raina Jee! I feel you are a new member in this community and so I like to say that first time I read your post so Welcome buddy,
    Here many travelling freaks share their views about attractions and much other information shared. So what's your hobby? Like to share

I am going to agree with you buddy and so sure that he will definitely reply us in his free time. Like you I also want to say him warmly welcome and so sure that he will be great time there. Anyway tomami what will you say about west coast vacation packages my mother wants to take in future. What will you say about that?

I like to say about your sharing tour, It will be great for you. I damn sure you will great fun there and now I like to share with you in last week my friend recently enjoyed that tour in his holidays. And after coming back I remember he had explored its these attractions like Las Vegas, Antelope Canyon, Bryce National Park, Zion national Park, Glen Canyon and Lake Powell
    Last edited by tomammi; 03-30-2016 at 07:25 AM.

I am so happy to know that you have hared such a nice experience of hi friend with all of us. No doubt it was a nice tour for me too. I have also explored all those attractions during my visit. it saw awesome and I would like to suggest you should personally take this tour at least once in future. I am sure it will be amazing for you too like us.

Bryce National Park is a beautiful destination or travelling point of view. I have a plan to go Bryce National Park again can anyone Ike to suggest me any suggestion. I hope so many travelling lovers go there and have been great fun Bryce National Park.

Thread Information