Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand palace

Default Grand palace

Grand Palace is a best destination in Bangkok. I have some information about this destination which I am going to share with all of you. The Grand Palace is a best place for enjoyment and it is a family place. It has a grand building and it's structure are remarkable. have you ever been there in your life?
    Last edited by Akira; 02-11-2016 at 05:03 AM.

I have visited Grand Palace in Bangkok. That's really nice destination.
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-08-2016 at 08:24 AM.

I have also no idea about this palace. I have never been exploring this palace in my life. But my father had a nice information about this palace. Because he had explored this palace many times. so when he comes back from his work. I will ask my father about this palace and get nice information bout this. hen I share this information with all of you.

don't be sad buddy if you have no idea about this palace. I would like to add there. I have visited this attraction alt year with my family and have a good fun time there. We have explored it's grand building and around attractions a well. I would like to suggest all visitors must visit this lace at let once. have you any plan to be there?

Oh! Grand palace you have never come here ever in your life. I feel sad for reading this from yours all posts. Now I would like to suggest you whenever you fell like free now I am from ever work of life so must go this destination and exploere now I like to sharew ith you its image.

I am going to share with you accommodation names of Grand palace.
    Royal Hotel Bangkok
    Asia Hotel Bangkok
    D&D INN
    Ibrik Resort by the River
    Kawin Place Guesthouse
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-08-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Jason1! you have shared raelly nice and top of accommodations names, but I like to suggest you Raina Jee! Royal Hotel Bangkok name of accommodation. Beacuse I had satyed in this hotel and this is a perfact dsetination for travelling lovers. I had great fun there and enjoyed remarkable moments so hope you will be there like me.

I have been staying Royal Hotel Bangkok in my life at once so now I like to suggest you must visit there for having fun. I like to share with you its Address is 409-421/4 Yaowarat Road, 10100, Thailand. It is a perfect destination for staying point of view. Have a good time there

tomammi! You have shared massive information about this place. I appreciate you on your this effort. Your share the information prove useful for all thre raeders as well as for me. By thw way, I am taking a Whale Watching Tour for enjoyment. What you say about this?
    Last edited by discoverythailandadmin; 04-08-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Wow, your tour is great for having fun I love and my all interest its title words like the Whale Watching buddy it is a great and beautiful moment when we see live this activity. I hope I will take this tour soon for some enjoyment with my all friends. After coming back msut share with us its some images.

Thread Information